Manual Chain Block Hoist
The chain hoist pulls the manual chain and the hand sprocket to rotate, and the friction plate ratchet and the brake seat are pressed together for common rotation. In this way, the lifting sprocket set on the spline hole gear drives the lifting chain, thereby lifting the weight smoothly. It adopts a ratchet friction disc type one-way brake, which can break on its own under load, and the pawl meshes with the ratchet under the action of a spring.
Chain hoist advantages
1. Production in strict accordance with standards, safe and reliable, durable.
2. Good performance and easy maintenance.
3. High toughness, small size, lightweight, easy to carry.
4. Low pull force and high strength.
5. Advanced structure and beautiful appearance.
Jiangsu Gostern Rigging Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer integrating research, development, and production. The main products are various types of wire ropes, wire rope slings, nylon rope slings, webbing slings, safety net series, seat belt series, lifting chains, lifting beam, lifting clamp, and rigging accessories. Products are widely used in metallurgy, machinery, railways, petrochemicals, ports, electric power, automobiles, aviation, construction, and other fields.