Maintenance method of Manual Chain Hoist
1. After use, the gourd should be cleaned and coated with rust-proof grease and stored in a dry place to prevent the hand hoist from being rusted and corroded by moisture.
2. Maintenance and overhaul should be performed by people who are more familiar with hoist mechanisms. Clean the hoist parts with kerosene, and add grease to the gears and bearings to prevent those who do not understand the principle of the machine from disassembling.
3. After the chain hoist is cleaned and repaired, the no-load test should be carried out to confirm that it is working properly and the brake can be delivered before it is used.
4. The friction surface of the brake must be kept clean. The brake part should be checked frequently to prevent brake failure and the self-falling of heavy objects.
5. The rollers of the left and right bearings of the hoisting sprocket of the chain hoist can adhere to the bearing inner ring that has been press-fitted to the journal of the hoisting sprocket with butter, and then installed in the outer ring of the bearing of the wall plate.
6. When the chain hoist is installed with the brake device, pay attention to the good meshing between the ratchet teeth and the pawl claws. The spring should control the pawl flexibly and reliably. After installing the hand sprocket, rotate the hand sprocket clockwise to turn the ratchet The friction plate is pressed against the brake seat, and the bracelet wheel is rotated counterclockwise, and a gap should be left between the ratchet and the friction plate.
7. For the convenience of maintenance and disassembly, one section of the bracelet is an open chain (not allowed to be welded to death).
8. During the process of refueling and using the hoist, the friction surface of the braking device must be kept clean, and the braking performance is often checked to prevent the failure of the brake from causing heavy objects to fall.