Points to be grasped when lifting large workpieces with rigging
For the lifting or assembly of large workpieces, factors such as large tonnage, complex shape, expensive value, and multi-person collaboration further increase the difficulty of operation and risk factors. Therefore, when lifting large workpieces with rigging, you should grasp and master the following points:
1. Observe the shape of the workpiece before the operation, grasp the position of the center of gravity of the workpiece, and determine the weight of the workpiece according to the drawings.
2. Correctly select rigging equipment such as ropes, shackles, and hooks. When selecting a wire rope, the load tension of a single wire rope can be calculated according to the empirical formula S (Newton) = 100 · d2. In the formula, d is the diameter of the wire rope, and the unit is mm.
3. There are lifting rings or lifting lugs specially designed for the lifting of the workpiece itself. Careful inspection should be carried out before operation, and cables should be added to all lifting rings.
4. If the workpiece itself does not have a lifting eye, the position of the cable point should be selected correctly. And make the crane hook head to the center of gravity of the workpiece.
5. Note that the angle between rigging should normally be less than 90 degrees.
6. An angle protector must be used to protect the workpiece angle through which the rigging passes.
7. Trial hoisting should be carried out before hoisting, and the next process should be carried out after confirming that it is correct
←Previous: No Information