Rules for the use of Chain Hoist
Chain Block Hoist is a portable lifting device easily operated by hand. It's suitable for use in factories, mines, farms, construction sites, agricultural production, and in wharves, docks, and storages for fixing machines, lifting cargos, and loading and unloading goods.
It is especially advantageous for lifting work in the open air and places where no power supply is available.
The chain block hoist can be attached to a trolley of any type as a traveling chain block. It is suitable to monorail overhead conveying system, hand traveling crane and jib crane.
1. Overload use is strictly prohibited.
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate with power other than human power.
3. Before use, make sure that the parts are intact, the transmission part and the lifting chain are well lubricated, and the idling condition is normal.
4. Check if the upper and lower hooks are fastened before lifting. Do not erroneously carry heavy objects on the tip. The lifting chain shall be hung vertically, there shall be no twisted chain links, and the lower hook frame of the double chain shall not be turned over.
5. The operator should stand on the same plane as the bracelet sprocket and drag the bracelet, and rotate the bracelet in a clockwise direction to raise the weight; drag the bracelet in the opposite direction, and the weight can slowly drop. 6. When lifting heavy objects, personnel are strictly prohibited from doing any work or walking under heavy objects to avoid personal accidents.
7. During the lifting process, no matter the weight is raised or lowered when pulling the bracelet, the force should be even and gentle. Do not use too much force to avoid bracelet jumping or snapping.
8. If the operator finds that the pull force is greater than the normal pull force, he should stop using it immediately. Prevents wear of the bracelet