Ten hidden dangers of aerial work
Many of Jiangsu Gostern's products are well applied in the field of aerial work, such as rigging, slings, etc. We have always paid great attention to the safety issues of aerial work in construction units. In recent years, high-altitude operation accidents have occurred frequently in China, which can be seen from the reports of relevant news media. We believe that to reduce the accident rate to zero, the following ten hidden dangers should be avoided:
1. The material strength of high-altitude safety protection facilities is insufficient, poor installation, wear, and aging, etc., mainly manifested as:
① The steel pipes and shackles used as protective railings have been broken or deformed due to insufficient wall thickness, corrosion, and unqualified fasteners, and have lost their protective effect;
② The wire rope of the scaffolding scaffold is broken due to friction and corrosion, causing the tilting and falling of the gondola and causing the personnel to fall;
③, due to insufficient strength, the scaffolding of the construction scaffold caused people to fall;
④ The related personnel fell due to the damage of other facilities and equipment (hand hoist, electric hoist, etc.).
2. Defects in labor protection products are mainly manifested as: high altitude accidents caused by internal defects such as helmets, safety belts, safety ropes, non-slip shoes, etc. due to internal defects.
3. The "three violations" of illegal command, illegal operation, and labor discipline are mainly manifested as:
① Assign personnel who have no qualifications for ascending and erection operations to perform ascending and erection operations;
②. Persons who do not have the qualifications for high-altitude operations are engaged in high-altitude operations without authorization. According to the relevant provisions of the “Safety Technical Operation Regulations for Construction and Installation Employees”, those who are engaged in high-altitude operations should undergo regular physical examinations. Epilepsy and other persons who are not suitable for working at heights are not allowed to work at heights.
4. Unauthorized removal of safety protection facilities without the consent of the on-site security personnel. For example, when a masonry work team is doing masonry work around the floor, it is illegal to remove the protective railings around the floor.
5. Do not enter the working surface up and down according to the prescribed passage, but climb the balcony, crane boom and other non-prescribed passages at will.
6. Scaffolding, hoisting racks, tower cranes or formwork support systems were removed without special supervision and qualified protective measures were not set according to regulations. Many fall accidents occurred in this situation.
7, when working at heights, do not wear personal labor protection articles (safety helmets, safety belts, non-slip shoes), etc. according to labor regulations.
8. Inattention is mainly manifested in the following: not paying attention to whether the surrounding environment is safe and reckless before operating or acting, such as not seeing the scaffolding board under the foot is a probe board or a decayed board and stepping on it to cause injury. , Or accidentally entering a dangerous place and causing injury.
9. The safety production inspection and rectification at the construction site are not in place, as follows: the safety protection facilities at the construction site have been damaged and have not been repaired in a timely manner; workers at high altitudes do not wear safety protective equipment without supervision according to regulations; workers at high altitudes do not perform high No measures are taken to supervise operations.
10. Open-air mobile operations increase the frequency of natural corrosion and human damage to safety protection facilities at frontiers, cave entrances, and operating platforms, increasing hidden dangers.
We hope that construction enterprises must pay more attention to the above ten points and take strict precautions. After all, once an aerial work accident occurs, the damage will be huge, and it will be harmful to both the enterprise and the workers.