Lifting Choker Chain Sling Two-leg Lashing Chain
We mainly design and manufacture G80 grade &G100 high strength lifting and lashing chains, we can also produce stainless steel link chain with high tensile & high accuracy. We also produce non-standard chains and chain sling of which the diameter range from 6mm to 42mm.
Safety factor: 4:1
Application Range: Lifting
Material: High-quality alloy steel
Surface Treatment: polishing, black, galvanized, painting, etc.
Chain slings are also an excellent choice if customization is required. Standard, adjustable, endless, and basket slings can be configured in a number of ways to ensure it meets the needs of the lift.
Chain sling safety
1. Always use within the posted working load limit.
2. Distribute loads evenly; an unequal load on one leg can create a dangerous situation and damage the sling.
3. Rapid or sudden stops, impacts, and lifts should be avoided.
4. Do not allow a chain length to be twisted or tied into a knot.
5. Do not use slings with damaged, defective, or worn chain.
6. Protect sharp edges and corners accordingly with padding or protectors to keep the chain from coming in contact.
7. Do not forget to inspect hooks- never use if bent or distorted in any way.
Load hooks should never be tipped or pointed; a latch should never support a load.
8. Clean chains prior to inspection; oil and dirt can hide chain damage.
Thank you for visiting our website, if you are interested in our items, kindly let us know and we’ll be very pleased to send you our best offer. For further questions please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you all the time.