G80 Alloy Steel Lifting Chain
The G80 lifting Chain manufactured by Jiangsu Gostern is strictly according to EN818-2 standard. The chain is available in a wide variety of alloy steel such as G80-grade, G8-grade, and T8-grade steel.
The body of the model also comes with varying finishes such as blackened, painted, and customized. The unit is also available in models that have varying manufacturing processes such as drop forged, quench and tempered, and heat treated.
Safety Ratio: 4times
Application Range: Lifting
Material: High-quality alloy steel
Product Marking: Mark important strength grade in links, such as G80
Surface Treatment: Oiled, black, galvanized, dipping paint
1. Overweight operations are strictly prohibitedPrecautions for use of lifting chain sling
2. The chain is not allowed to be knotted or twisted during use
3. The length of the chain rigging can be adjusted with a special adjuster
4. Do not load with the tip of the hook
5. The normal working temperature of chain rigging is -40 ℃ to 200 ℃
6. Starting from + 200 ℃, the lifting capacity is reduced to 90%
7. 300% began to improve capacity to 75%
8. Not recommended after 400 ℃
1. Gunny bag, weaving bag, wooden pallet, iron pallet
2. Blue / Black plastic reel, carton, wooden pallet, iron pallet
3. Drum packing: plastic drum, steel drum, iron pallet
4. Wooden box,/case, wooden /iron pallet
4. Required by the client
The Lifting Chain Workshop
Thank you for visiting our website, if you are interested in our items, kindly let us know and we’ll be very pleased to send you our best offer. For further questions please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you all the time.