Universal Vertical Plate Lifting Clamp
The universal vertical Plate lifting clamps are manufactured from fully forged parts to ensure longevity. They are fitted with a hinged hoisting eye moving in all directions which enables the user to place and lift the load from any directions. The lifting clamps are also fitted with special hook-up facilities to enable easy fitment of the clamp in a horizontal position.
Material: High-quality low carbon alloy steel
1. Adjustable to any beam width, simply by adjusting the number of collars.
2. Suitable for lifting and transport of steel plates and structures from all position ( horizontal. Vertical and sidelong)
3. Manufactured from high-quality carbon steel.
4. Clamps are equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when as in open position, as well as in open position.
5. The wheels are made to fit any shape of the beam
6. Robust all-steel construction with safe operation.
7. Compact size with lightweight.
8. Easy to install with minimum headroom.
1. Suspension installation and hanging work must be carried out by qualified persons.
2. Select the lifting pliers that match the application.
3. Use within the allowable load range, overloading is strictly forbidden.
4. Use within the allowable thickness range.
5. Do not enter the lifting operation area or the turnover area.
6. Do not knock or impact hanging objects and spreaders.
7 Do not move or stop the hanging object sharply.
8. To avoid the weight of hanging objects, it is better to use more than 2 hanging clamps for safety.
9. Check before use, bite head, gasket, the blockage between teeth, wear status and other abnormal phenomena, and check before using.
The plate lifting clamps have a wide range of uses and are particularly suited for the lifting and turning of steel plates, ship sections and the extraction of pile sheets.
Generally packed with plastic bags and in cartons, then packed in wooden pallet.
Thank you for visiting our website, further questions please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you all the time.
←Previous: No Information
Next: Steel Lifting Plate Clamp→