The wire rope is made of high-strength steel wire. It has the advantages of light weight, high strength, wear resistance, high elasticity, long service life, stable operation at high speed, no noise, safety and reliability, etc. It is a lifting and loading operation. The most commonly used slings. We can choose the right wire rope sling according to the purpose:
1. For ordinary lifting and variable width winding ropes, 6 strands of wire should be used for contact.
2. The tension rope and the traction rope used for the crane should use a smooth rope.
3. Support ropes for cable cranes or aerial ropeways should be single rope.
4. When working in a corrosive environment, galvanized steel wire rope should be used.
5. Where there is a need for acid resistance, galvanized steel wire ropes should be used.
6. Cranes working in high temperature environment should use special grade asbestos core wire rope or steel core wire rope.
7, Elevator hoist rope should use 8 shares, toughness is special.
8. Port cranes or tower cranes with a lifting ratio of 1/1 should use 18 strands.
9. Electric hoist lifting rope more than point contact with 37 silk per share.
10. For the bundled rope, use the II grade rope with lower toughness.
Please choose the right wire rope slings according to your needs.