Pay attention to certification before purchasing slings
When you buy slings, in addition to paying attention to the brand, you also need to pay attention to certification. People often hear ISO9001 in daily life. This actually refers to the international standard ISO9001: 2000 "Quality Management System". Certification can only be obtained if the product quality has passed the relevant inspections. Therefore, before choosing a sling, we need to have a detailed understanding of some certification standards in the sling industry.
1. GJB9001A-2001: Refers to GJB9001A-2001 "Quality Management System Requirements" (National Military Standard);
2. ISO14001: refers to the international standard of ISO14001: 2004 "Environmental Management System Requirements and Use Guidelines";
3. GS certification refers to German GS safety certification;
4. CE certification refers to European Community CE certification;
5. CCS certification refers to CCS factory certification of China Classification Society;
6. CNAS laboratory refers to the laboratory accredited by China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment.
Only with excellent product quality, sling products can successfully obtain these certifications. Therefore, we recommend that you pay attention to check whether the product has passed these certification standards when purchasing slings, and then determine whether the product is reliable.