Electric safety belts are safety tools to prevent electricians from falling.
Matters needing attention
1. Generally, the service life of the electrical safety belt is 3 to 5 years. If an abnormality is found, it should be scrapped in advance.
2. The belt and safety belt of the electrical safety belt and the safety rope should have sufficient mechanical strength, should use the wear-resistance material, and the snap ring (hook) should have a safety device.
3. Use a belt and rope with a length of 3 meters or more and should add a buffer.
4. The electrical safety belt t should be attached to a solid object, it is forbidden to hang on moving or unstable objects. Do not tie at sharp edges. Seat belts should be hung and parallel and the low hanging height are strictly prohibited.
5. When working on the tower, the electrical safety belt backup protection rope should be attached to the safe and firm components (the live working operation should decide whether to install the backup safety rope according to its specific task), and the backup protection should not be lost.
Visual inspection before using an electrical safety belt
1. The components of the electrical safety belt are complete, no shortage, no damage and damage.
2. The ropes and braids are free from brittle cracks, broken strands or kinks.
3. The metal parts of the electrical safety belt have no cracks, no defects in welding, no serious corrosion.
4. The crocheted mouth of the hook is flat and the safety device is complete and reliable.
5. The rivet has no obvious deviation and the surface is flat.
Thank you for visiting our website, further questions please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you all the time.