The webbing slings are generally constructed of Polyester, Nylon, and Polypropylene material and offer several attractive features, which promote their popularity among rigging products.
Product name ：flat webbing sling
Breadth/thickness/Length/Safety working load：25mm-300mm/4mm-8mm/0.5m-100m/1-12t
Specification：endless webbing sling, webbing sling with two eyes
a. Manufactured in accordance with EN 1492-1
b. All flat woven lifting slings are individually numbered and are fully traceable.
c. Every single webbing sling has labeled and certificated in accordance with the relevant standard together with information about safe use and maintenance.
d. High strength.
e. Can be used to haul the hoist.
f. Can be equipped with anti-wear and anti-cut protective sleeve.
g. The webbing slings will not conduct electricity, so there is no risk of electric shock.
h. The webbing slings are light and soft, easy to use in a small space.
i. The webbing sling has a long service life, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
Description of service advantages：
1.Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.
2.Working time: 8:30 am ~5:00 pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).During working time, E-mail will be replied to you within 2 hours
3.The order will be produced exactly according to order details and proofed samples. Our QC will submit inspection report before shipment.
4.Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
5. Arranging shipping
6. Insurance if necessary
7. Shipping document, we could do Packing List, Invoice and other documents you require.
8.Good after-sale service.
1. Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damage and death or injury.
2. Use only if trained
3. It can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
4. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
5. Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of the load
6. Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
7. Do not use sling if rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
8. Avoid acid, alkali, and sunlight.
9. Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
10. Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear.