The webbing slings are the ideal lifting, towing and pulling solution. Unlike chains or ropes which can be heavy and inflexible, webbing straps are the perfect solution for lifting, handling, and recovery on the go. We stock a range of webbing sling with a variety of working load limits.
Standard: ISO4878, EN1492-1
Safety factor: 6:1 or 8:1
Application range: color code or other requirements
Length: customized Model: flat type and round type
1. High strength.
2. The PP webbing slings lifting in a variety of flexible ways.
3. PP webbing slings also can be used to haul the hoist.
4. PP webbing sling can be equipped with anti-wear and anti-cut protective sleeve.
5. The PP webbing slings will not conduct electricity, so there is no risk of electric shock.
6. The PP webbing slings are light and soft, easy to use in a small space.
7. The webbing sling has a long service life, good corrosion resistance and wears resistance.
1. Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damage and death or injury.
2. Use only if trained
3. It can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
4. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
5. Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of the load
6. Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
7. Do not use sling if the rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
8. Avoid acid, alkali, and sunlight.
9. Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
10. Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear
Thank you for visiting our website, further questions please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to support you all the time.